Header Ads




105 Nice Cute Love Quotes for Him from the Heart

You are the sunshine to my every day, I love you more each day.

I prayed for someone who will love me back, who will take care of me and protect me. I prayed for someone who will make me feel I am enough. ‘That is my perfect boyfriend’, I said. 

Then they eagerly replied, ’There is no such thing as perfect boyfriends’. But than again, you are madly in love with me, here by my side.

All-in-one, is what you are. I love you more with each passing day and I do not know what I will do if I lose you.

You shoo my sadness away, every day. And because of that, I am loving you more. 

You are my inspiration, my motivation and you give me determination. 

You made me believe in myself when I already lost my faith in me. 

I do not know how you do that, but I am grateful forever because I have you.

You are my inspiration and my strength. When I say I am in love with the cutest man on planet, no one believes until they meet him, my sweet love.

Your home cooked meals are the best, you are the best among the rest.

Two people meet for a reason, and the reason is love. I have loved you ever since that night I saw you at the party, your gorgeous tux, your sexy smile, and those eyes that looked through my soul. Everything about you was perfect, and it still is. You are like heaven disguised as a person. I am thankful that I was blessed with a man like you.

You loved me at my worst, you brought out my best. I love you with all my heart.

My world never again experienced a cloudy day since I met you, sunshine. You give meaning and light to my life, you made me believe in my abilities and made me dream about the future. I could not ask for anybody else but you. I love you.

I used to not like waking up in the morning. But now, I almost do not want to sleep and just watch you sleep right beside me.

Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life’s journey.

You gave me everything I need, and all the things I did not even know I needed.

Life without you is like… I can’t even imagine that.

You are like a dictionary, you give meaning to my life. You are like the charger to my cell phone, you energize me every day. You are like the sun to the plants, you help me grow.

There are things in life I regret, things I wished I did not do, but none of them involves you.

Have I told you that you are the most important person in my life?

We will make a beautiful journey that will last for a lifetime, never ever please don’t let me go. You are mine cutest love I ever wanted.

I admit, I used to hate guys before I met you. I mean, they’re all jerks. But then you came into my life, turned everything upside down, break all my beliefs and led me to a world I have never been before. I never knew I wanted to be loved like this, I never knew someone would do this much effort to change my ‘man-hater status’, I never knew there exist a man who I would love this much.

I have given you a thousand reasons to give me up, I pushed you to your limit and made you lose your mind. But here you are, still holding on, taking care of me, and loving me unconditionally. I do not know if I am capable of loving someone as much as you love me but I will do my best to try. I will love you as long as I can love.

We both know I am crazy.. I am crazy in love with you.

I hate rainy days, it makes me feel sad ‘cause you can’t go outside, stroll around and have fun in the outdoors. But you came, and now I love staying at home listening to the pouring rain, while I am lying beside you, and my head on top of your chest.

To be honest, I never believed in love until you came and changed everything in my life. I do not like changes, but I love you. Everything comes easy when I am around you.

It is funny how you went from my most hated person in the world, to the person I can’t live without. Is that magic or what? Love, it is probably love.

We were just children when I first saw you, I did not know that, at that time, I met my soul mate. I really did not notice you, did not even notice you for years, but suddenly you made a way into my life and I really don’t know how you did that. Annoying. Kidding! I am always thankful that you fell in love with me, and that you did not let me go.

I always thought that nowadays, ‘I love you’ means nothing anymore. I mean, people are giving out I love you’s like it does not mean anything. But when you said it the first time, my faith in love was restored. You made me believe in love again, I am forever grateful.

Every day with you is like a day spent in heaven. You are like a genie, granting all my wishes. I love you not only because of that, I love you for who you are, the whole package.

Every time your name pops up on my phone, it makes me feel excited and giggle like a child. You always bring out the child in me.

That feeling when we were about to meet for the first time, for our first date, is still the same feeling I have, even if we are dating for how many years now, that’s still how I feel when I am about to meet with you. I guess, I have not stop loving you and I never will.

Every time I look into your eyes, I feel butterflies in my stomach. No one has ever looked at me the way you do. Just your smile makes me feel so loved, and your hugs makes me feel safe. I am thankful that somewhere in this life, the universe allowed us to cross paths. We do believe that the universe is a bitch but this time, she cuts us some slack.

You are like a love factory, you just keep giving kindness and happiness to everybody. You are like the perfect boyfriend everyone is dreaming of and I am so glad that you chose me.

Lately, I realized that my heart is always happy since I met you. I’ve had episodes of panic and depression but not as severe as before. You’ve made me a better person and you’ve proven to me that there are still people whom I can trust. I love you with everything I have, and I will love you until we’re so old that we can no longer remember each other’s names.

Life is so stressful but not when I am with you, you are my stress reliever.

You are like my Chandler to my Monica, the sandwich to my Joey, the shopping to my Rachel, the dinosaurs to my Ross, and the music to my Phoebe. I am incomplete without you. (PS: Thanks for accepting me, being a FRIENDS fanatic)

I love how you always make me feel pretty even when I feel like I look ridiculous.

It makes me happy thinking of our future together:
Walking hand in hand in the park,
With little kids running around us, calling us ‘granny’ and ‘gramps’.
It makes me happy just imagining our future wedding,
With you waiting at the altar,
And me walking through the isle.
Life has been so exciting since I have met you,
And it’s all because of you.

I have been hurt and betrayed so many times before, my trust has been broken into a million pieces and so is my heart. I really never thought that someone that broken can still be fixed. You came and you were like my miracle. You brought me back to life, and the broken pieces back together.

You were the first guy I fell in love with, and hopefully my last. If I am entitled to only one wish, I would wish for us to be together for a lifetime.

Our first kiss, first hug, first night together are the memories I will never forget. Every passing day, you make me realize that this is true love we have. I am so blessed to have met you and fell in love with you.

I always thought that nowadays, ‘I love you’ means nothing anymore. I mean, people are giving out I love you’s like it does not mean anything. But when you said it the first time, my faith in love was restored. You made me believe in love again, I am forever grateful.

Here are some pointers to make your message the perfect one:
• Make the message sound like you, like it was  written and composed by you.
• Compliments would not hurt! Add compliments to make him blush, they do blush!
• Make the message sweeter by adding your term of endearment.
• Make the message a little sexy if you want to turn him on.
Guys have a soft spot in their heart, they may not show it, but they do.

They like being told that they are loved and cared about, so whatever you write on your letter will be special to them. Just be yourself and say what your heart wants to say and you’re good to go.

No comments

100+ Love Messages for Her

I love my life because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m ...